Safety in the workplace should always be a priority. Especially in workplaces such as warehouses and industries, where heavy materials, wobbly pallets and moving forklifts are part of everyday life, it should be a matter of course to constantly strive to keep safety as high as possible.
Many of the accidents that occur at work in Sweden are related to forklift trucks, and in workplaces that involve the daily handling of heavy goods, sorting, waste and material handling, the risk of accidents occurring is significantly higher. Although in most cases there are clear recommendations on everything from the handling of forklifts to the emptying of tipping containers, there are still risks associated with the manual handling of specific operations.
That's why we at Sesam have developed a container that is both smoother, safer and more spacious than the standard tipping container, something we call a bottom-emptying container.
How does Sesam® help to increase safety?
Because Sesam® is also available in a wide range of sizes and designs, we can tailor your container to your specific workplace. Different types of workplaces require different types of equipment, and since we at Sesam® develop and manufacture our products ourselves, we can also easily adapt our products to cope with the waste handling needs of your specific warehouse or industry.
Whatever the volume, height, length, width, or colors of your Sesam®, feel free to contact us so we can customize your new and much safer container. All to meet your specific needs and wishes.
Why choose Sesam® over a regular tipping container?
• With Sesam®, emptying takes place safely, controlled and smoothly by splitting the forks of the truck without you as the truck driver having to leave the truck. Unlike a normal tipping box or tipping container, there is no manual handling during emptying, which leads to greater safety during handling
• Sesam® container fits all trucks with fork spreader. Unlike tipping containers, you easily and smoothly empty your goods with the forks on the truck, regardless of where the center of gravity of the waste is
• Sesam® container offers better working conditions for the truck driver. The fact that you neither have to leave the truck nor have to manually push your tipping container to empty it drastically reduces the risk of occupational injuries occurring to the truck driver
• A Sesam® container can be easily handled and moved with a hand truck if the need arises, as long as the container has not been adapted with wheels. If wheels have been fitted to the container, it can be easily moved even without a truck. This is thanks to its two swiveling wheels
• A Sesam® container can be emptied just as easily and safely if it has been equipped with a bolted lid, a reinforced bottom or with other accessories that it has been equipped with. If you were to equip a tipping container with extra accessories, it would only become heavier and more difficult to handle than it already is
• Sesam® container can be equipped with a liquid base that holds approximately 40 liters of liquid if it will be handled outdoors where there is a risk of precipitation. Because Sesam® can be completely adapted to your specific needs in terms of width, height, length, different colors, density, thickness, hatches, lids with connections or with hot-dip galvanizing, unlike tipping containers or tipping boxes, it fits the vast majority of industries and workplaces