Sesam® is a bottom-emptying recycling container that is operated entirely from inside the truck, which minimizes the risks of occupational injuries.
The truck driver can clearly see from his driver's seat when a Sesam Container is emptied. This makes the Sesam waste container both safer and more flexible than a traditional tipping container. The controlled emptying and the very durable structure also mean a significantly longer service life than for a tipping container.
A Sesam container has, on the same surface, room for approximately 40% more waste and/or recycling material than a tipping container. This means that Sesam requires fewer emptyings.
The truck driver does not have to leave the truck during pick-up, transport, delivery or emptying. The waste container is emptied easily, controlled and safely via the fork spreader of the truck.
All Sesam waste containers without mounted wheels can be emptied from both short sides. They can also be ordered with cutouts from the long sides of the fork tubes to be removable from all four directions.
It is also excellent to move Sesam containers with a hand truck as the fork tubes have holes underneath for the hand truck's wheels. Sesam waste containers with mounted wheels are also easily moved without a truck in tight spaces thanks to two fully swiveling wheels and two fixed wheels.
• The Sesam® waste container is emptied safely, controlled and smoothly by dividing the forks of the truck
• Sesam® container is handled without the truck driver having to get out of the truck
• Sesam® container is emptied regardless of where the waste has its center of gravity
• Sesam® container offers better working conditions for the truck driver
• Sesam® container without wheels can be handled with a hand truck
• Sesam® container can be emptied just as easily and safely even if it is equipped with a lid or net
• Sesam® waste container can be equipped with a liquid base that holds approximately 40 liters of liquid
• Sesam® container can be completely adapted to your specific needs in terms of, for example, dimensions, color, tightness, thickness, liquid base, hatches, fixed sheet metal lid with connections, hot-dip galvanizing, etc.
Do you need a specially adapted Sesam?
We at Sesam container have contact with countless companies and industries that use our waste containers in their specific operations. We are responsive and more than ready to discuss the best possible solution for you! Remember that Sesam containers can be completely adapted to your specific needs in terms of, for example, dimensions, color, tightness, thickness, liquid base, hatches, fixed sheet metal lid with connections, hot-dip galvanizing, etc.